- Enjoy all the benefits of baking with minimal effort and delicious results with our Fastnet Foods Bake Your Own mixes. Ideal for everyone, from novice bakers in need of helping hand, to more experienced bakers tight for time.
- Ingredients: Wholemeal Wheat Flour, Wheat Flour, Oatflakes, Whey Powder (Milk), Raising Agents: (Mono Calcium Phosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Wheatgerm, Salt.
- For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold. Made on a line that handles Soya, Milk Powders and Egg Powders.
Store in a cool, dry place
For Best Before Date, see bottom of container
Preparation & Usage
WHAT IS NEEDED:
- 420g approx Brown Bread Mix
- 300ml/10 fl oz of Water
- 1 x 900g/2lb Loaf Tin
- Pre-heat oven to 400°F/200°C/Gas 6.
- Grease the 900g/2lb loaf tin.
- Empty contents of pack into a mixing bowl, add water. Mix thoroughly with a spoon or mixer.
- Transfer the dough into the tin. Spread evenly, smooth the surface with the back of the spoon dipped in water and dust with flour if liked.
- Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Turn out onto a wire tray and cool completely before slicing. Enjoy!