About Fastnet Foods
Fastnet Foods is a West Cork based company created by Tim O’Driscoll. We sell our products on our website as well as in local stores around West Cork. We pride ourselves in creating simple delicious baking mixes that are easy for everyone to make and especially taste just as good.
We are an Eco friendly business and want to do what we can to help the environment we live in as much as we can so we have made our packaging as reusable as we could. Our packaging is 98% reusable and the other 2% is recyclable. One application that our packaging could be used for is storing food because once you seal the lid it is air tight.
If you have any Questions please Contact Us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.