- Enjoy all the benefits of baking with minimal effort and delicious results with our Fastnet Foods Bake Your Own mixes. Ideal for everyone, from novice bakers in need of helping hand, to more experienced bakers tight for time.
- Ingredients: Plain Wheat Flour, Caster Sugar, Oatflakes
- For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold. Made on a line that handles Soya, Milk Powders and Egg Powders.
Store in a cool, dry place
For Best Before Date, see bottom of container
Preparation & Usage
WHAT IS NEEDED:
- 155g Butter (cut into cubes)
- 40g Golden Syrup
- Baking Tin 20x24cm
- Preheat oven to 190°C/ °F/Gas Mark 5.
- In a medium size pot add the butter and leave to melt at a medium heat.
- Once the butter has melted add the golden syrup and the flapjack mix to the pot and stir.
- After 2 -3 minutes of stirring the mixture will start to form together. As soon as it starts to form, take off heat.
- Once the mixture is formed line a baking tray with greaseproof paper. Pour mixture on to baking tray and flatten to whichever thickness you prefer.
- Place into the oven for 10 – 15 minutes or until golden brown. Enjoy!