- Enjoy all the benefits of baking with minimal effort and delicious results with our Fastnet Foods Bake Your Own mixes. Ideal for everyone, from novice bakers in need of helping hand, to more experienced bakers tight for time.
- Ingredients: Wheat Flour, Sugar, Vegetable Oil (contains: Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil), Raising Agents: (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate), MilkPowder, Salt, Emulsifier: Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate
- For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold. Made on a line that handles Soya, Milk Powders and Egg Powders.
Store in a cool, dry place
For Best Before Date, see bottom of container
Preparation & Usage
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 200ml/7 fl oz Water
- Flat Baking Tray, dusted with flour
- 8cm/3″ Scone Cutter
- Preheat oven to 200°C/400°F/Gas 6
- Pour the water into a mixing bowl and then add the contents of the pack. Mix together with a spoon, until a soft dough is formed.
- Sprinkle flour on the work surface and place dough onto it. Knead lightly. Put a little flour on the dough and press out until it is 1 1/2cm/ 1/2″ in height. Use cutter or beaker to cut out scones. Press trimmings together and repeat to make 6 scones.
- Place scones on the baking tray and bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- Allow to cool on a wire tray. Serve with lashings of your favourite topping. Enjoy!