- Enjoy all the benefits of baking with minimal effort and delicious results with our Fastnet Foods Bake Your Own mixes. Ideal for everyone, from novice bakers in need of helping hand, to more experienced bakers tight for time.
- Ingredients: Light Brown Sugar, Gluten Free Plain White Flour, Gluten Free Oat Flakes
- For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold. Made on a line that handles Soya, Milk Powders and Egg Powders.
Store in a cool, dry place
For Best Before Date, see bottom of container
Preparation & Usage
WHAT IS NEEDED:
- 180g Butter (cut into cubes)
- 500g Approx of Filling (e.g. Apples or Blackberries)
- Baking Tin
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5
- Toss the filling into the baking tin
- Sprinkle the Topping mix over the top of the filling.
- Pour Crumble mix into a bowl. Add the butter cubes.
- Using your fingertips, rub ingredients until it resembles chunky breadcrumbs.
- Add the Crumble mix over top until evenly covered.
- Bake for 35 – 40 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve generous portions and Enjoy!
Shipping costs are calculated in the basket. All you have to do is add your country and then it will display the cost of delivery in your overall cost. If the country you are trying to choose is not displayed, unfortunately we do not ship to that country at the moment.
Please Contact Us if your country is not displayed we will then get a quote from our courier provider and display it on the website.
Returns and Refund Policy
You have 14 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. Your item must be in the original packaging. Your item needs to have the receipt or proof of purchase.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned
item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item. If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund to your credit card (or original method of payment). You will receive the credit within a certain amount of days, depending on your card issuer’s policies.