- Enjoy homebaked bread with minimal effort and delicious results with our Chocolately Cupcakes & Chocolate Butter Icing.
- Ingredients: Self Raising Wheat Flour, Caster Sugar, Icing Sugar, Cocoa Powder
- For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, see ingredients in bold. Made on a line that handles Soya, Milk Powders and Egg Powders.
Store in a cool, dry place
For Best Before Date, see bottom of container
Preparation & Usage
WHAT IS NEEDED:
- 240g soft butter (cut into cubes)
- 3 medium eggs
- Cupcake cases
- Cupcake baking tin
- Large mixing bowl and mixer
- Pre-heat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5
- Place paper cases in the tin.
- Add eggs, 140g of butter and 340g of cupcake mix into a mixing bowl and beat together.
- Fold mixture, to let air go through mixture.
- Using two dessert spoons, fill the bun cases with the mixture.
- Bake the buns for 15 minutes.
BUTTER ICING METHOD:
- Add 110g of butter and butter icing mix into a mixing bowl.
- Beat together until you get a nice smooth texture.
- Take buns out of the oven and place them on a wire tray.
- Leave to cool. (Leave cool before icing otherwise the icing will melt)
- When cooled cover the buns with icing and Enjoy!